Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy Smokes!!!!


Central Market has smoked turkey legs next to their rotisserie chickens. how did I not know about this prior to today? it's one of my favorite foods but I think partly because you can only buy it at random places like fairs and sometimes football games. I never imagined that I would be able to sit in the comfort of my own home and devour this delectable delight (maybe I did it in front of my computer... and maybe my keyboard is a little greasy now... so sue me. E's out of town visiting his sick grandpa and I've been pretty blue. I'm probably going to finish a pint of ice cream later. want to judge me on that too? I'm also drinking a beer by myself. Out of the bottle. it's fantastic. These are some of the little things that help me through my day.)

No comments: