Things I love:
- Half Price Books
- reading cookbooks for fun
- Alfred Hitchcock movies (newly discovered love)
- English Muffins
- Goljan audio files (yay passive learning)
- Mondays. I'm not even kidding, they're my favorite
- getting up before sunrise
- big trees
- salsa bars (not to dance, like they have at taco cabana where you can mix and match salsas for your taco)
Things I hate:
- being less than 0.5 points away from the next grade up in Clinical Medicine AND Microbiology this year (Micro was less than 0.1)
- Lactose intolerance
- the egrets (or whatever) on our campus that poo all over the place and make it smell awful outside for 5 solid months out of the year
- picky eaters
- the speed limit signs that start to blink at you when you go 31 mph in a 30.
- the continued coverage of gas prices in the news. We don't need interviews with some random person complaining about gas prices. That isn't news. I see like ten gas stations on my way to school every day. I know that the rise in prices is annoying--there is no need to assign a reporter to cover the "gas crisis" unless there is actually something new to say.
- when I go running and get really sweaty and then I take a shower but I'm still sweating after the shower even though I used cold water so it's almost like I never showered at all.