Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo challenge day 3: something you adore

I have talked before about how much I love East Dallas. It's relaxed, slower paced, and more diverse than many other areas of the city (one of our neighbors is a WW2 vet who brought back his German bride, the other is a welder who has a huge organic garden and gives us free onion starters). It's also affordable and I feel safe here.

I found this cement graffiti while walking home from the gym today.
Great places within a few minutes of our house (often within walking distance)
- Dallas Arboretum
- White Rock Lake
- White Rock Coffee
- Good 2 Go Taco (and the coffee bar inside)
- White Rock Local Market
- Goodfriend (fantastic black bean burger and sweet potato fries
- Lovers Pizza

any other awesome places I'm missing? I love finding new places in the neighborhood.

No comments: