Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 1

Rolling right ahead with the photo challenge thingy:

Last night, we had people over for vegan feasting and champagne, mostly so that we would not be killed by drunk people by trying to drive to our friend's party in Fort Worth.

My mom frequently tells us stories about when she would host a get-together and suddenly my dad would be missing, completely, with no explanation. Upon looking, she would usually find that he had snuck off to go to bed at about 9:30.


I am my father's daughter: passed out on the sofa after 2 glasses of bubbly. Bonus: no hangover today. Thanks, Ethan for taking my picture to show what a wild and crazy party animal I am.
 



And here's a photo I took of myself, after waking up bright-eyed and bushy tailed.
 


Happy New Year!

No comments: