Wednesday, October 1, 2008

four by four

Four jobs I’ve had:
1) barista
2) TA for human osteology
3) medical researcher (brain cancer, then degenerative spondylolisthesis)
4) waitress at Foster's Market in Durham, NC.

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1) the Sound of Music
2) Dirty Dancing
3) Steel Magnolias
4) When Harry Met Sally…
and a billion other ones. I watch most movies more than once.

Four places I’ve lived:
1) Dallas, TX
2) Austin, TX
3) Durham, NC
4) Savannah, GA

Four TV shows I watch:
1) Gray’s Anatomy
2) 30 Rock
3) The Office
4) That’s it. And I watch the other ones online. Because I don’t have my TV plugged into the wall.

Four places I’ve been:
1) Ephesus
2) swimming with dinoflagellates in Puerto Rico
3) The Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT
4) Florence

Four people who email me regularly:
1) Mom
2) Shannon
3) School
4) Church

Four of my favorite foods:
1) PB&J
2) Macaroons
3) hot sauce
4) strawberries

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Russia
2) Buenos Aires
3) Israel
4) Sweden

Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1) vacations
2) fall weather and food
3) surgery
4) napping

1 comment:

Mrs.Preppy said...

The Sound of Music is my all time favorite. I might have the entire thing memorized.