1. To get into a residency, hopefully somewhere within my top 5 programs (I find out in March if I matched and where)
2. A bigger kitchen that doesn't make me feel like I'm standing on a gentle slope while at the stove... It would be nice if when I tried to fry an egg, it stayed in the middle of the pan and didn't wander downhill.
3. Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 2, in hardcover.
4. A sewing machine
5. To take a road trip through the Southwestern states after my clinical duties are finished and Ethan has graduated.
6. time and space to re-paint some of the furniture that we've inherited. I'm thinking some gray bookshelves and a cobalt blue desk.
7. This poster, big, and framed. but maybe not till we move... Because I laugh when I see it AND I think it's pretty.
8. A nap.