Wednesday, August 6, 2008

babies everywhere.

Sometimes I get tired of having what feels like a job but is actually school because I pay tuition and get tested after doing my work which is kind of not awesome. It's times like that when I wonder what it would be like if I were just like a raging drug addict or something. I know it's not something I should aspire to, but really, would it be that bad to just be completely oblivious to the universe and to kill every brain cell I had by being cracked out? I know it's a bad idea and people around me would think it was a shame and a waste of potential, but I probably wouldn't care because I would be high on crack. Seems like a win-win.

On the other hand, I'm kind of afraid of crack addicts and dealers, and crack dens don't seem to be the cleanest of places, so maybe I'll just have a Nutri-grain bar because this commercial makes them look like they could make you cracked out for a lot cheaper.



I have this problem where if I'm working super duper hard and don't have time to think then I'm happy and industrious and satisfied with life. But if I'm not as busy and have more time to myself, then I get into this funk where I think that being a crack addict sounds like a great idea. So really I'm just in a bad mood because I've been in the newborn nursery all week examining babies and the hardest thing I've had to do so far is change a really full meconeum diaper. I need something that will make me too tired to be dissatisfied.

No comments: