Thursday, June 12, 2008

I hop, you hop, we all hop for IHOP!!

last night I went with my study group (we don't study together, just next to one another) to IHOP to get breakfast for dinner. I haven't been to one since college. Actually, that's not true I ate at IHOP a little over two weeks ago... but still, it's been a long time. I got the corncake pancakes that came with eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I think I may make corncake pancakes my new standard--although when it comes to IHOP, anything is possible. I think my next meal will be the Swedish international passport breakfast (same thing as a rooty tooty fresh and fruity but has crepes instead of pancakes and the crepes are covered in lingonberries).
I'm becoming like a knowledge meth head from all this studying. When I came home last night I was confused by my light switch. My actual thought was something along the lines of "I don't have time to deal with that right now". I then walked around in the dark for five minutes before realizing that light made living easier. I woke up this morning with my mind racing with different random science facts thinking "I FEEL AWESOME!!! I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!" and then proceeded to talk back--out loud--to the tapes of lectures that I've been listening to during my downtime. As if Dr. Goljan could hear me and would appreciate my input.
Also, I think I've gained 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks from stress eating. Food is the bright point in my life right now, and I am eating as much as I possibly can. I've worn sweatpants for the last two days because I don't want to try on my jeans and find they don't fit anymore. This is not a healthy practice. I only have 11 more days until I'm done with this insanity, then I get my wonderful and glorious 6 day summer break and go back to school on June 30.

No comments: