Friday, June 13, 2008

a bacon follow-up

I know that I've already talked about bacon at length, but I just found a few bacon products (available online of course) that I feel the need to share with the world. Bacon Chocolate bars, Maple-Bacon lollipops, and bacon brittle.

If you think I'm crazy, just remember that I'm not as crazy as this lady:
That's SUCIO.
I am almost finished with my second read-through of First Aid and my practice question scores are slowly rising, which is encouraging and the also the highlight of my entire week. Except of course for looking up fun bacon facts which has also been fun.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I saw a device at Garden Ridge Pottery that claimed to cook "perfect bacon". It had little racks for the bacon and it went into the microwave. I thought of you.

Then I drove off without my purse because I was too distracted by mini york peppermint patties. I ate the whole bag on my way home.

Lauren said...

except that I don't even eat regular bacon unless I'm out somewhere! I eat turkey bacon exclusively and I'm still fascinated by the real kind for no reason. But I also read cookbooks with no intention of making anything, so go figure.