Finally the weather in Dallas is dropping into the 60's and (gasp!) 50's and it's starting to feel like fall! Fall is becoming my favorite season for several reasons:
1. I like using gourds as decoration for my doorstep.
2. Oktoberfest! And the delicious Oktoberfest beers and pumpkin ales that go along with Oktoberfest.
3. Pumpkin Carving parties: These fine specimens are from the FUMC/Urbanlife party we went to on Wednesday. My pumpkin is carved as a fat kid.
4. Excuse to make harvesty foods including squash and pumpkin pie.
5. I met and fell in love with Ethan at this time last year :)
6. Halloween Costumes. I did NOT get to dress up last year because I had to work! I am going to make up for it this year, trust me.
7. I can go walking and possibly running without suffering heat exhaustion. And I am going to go do that right now.