The ones I've done are in bold. In case anyone still reads this blog :)
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band.-- I was in the band in 6th grade. I played saxophone and I held last chair all year.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain although it was a small one.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo highlights; I dressed up as the little mermaid during senior year of high school and sang "part of your world". I also sang "The Sign" to acoustic guitar last year for the multicultural show.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris--I will in December with E! hooray!
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea yes, on a cruise ship. I thankfully don't get seasick.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch I'm not sure what from scratch means... but I'll count it anyways.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning hot pockets. ugh.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables--alas I have a black thumb
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train also on an overnight bus... ahhh travel on a budget.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill the best time to take sick days is when you're not ill! I take them as often as I can get away with it... don't tell my boss.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon--my goal in life is actually to NEVER run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice--no gondola, but I have been to Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset sunrise from a boat on a still lake is one of the most beautiful things the world.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise I've been on 4 cruises at last count... the most recent was spring break of Senior year of college and it was pretty rowdy:
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors umm.. my dad was born in Chicago?
35. Seen an Amish community
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied money doesn't satisfy, love does.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person yes and I have the cheesy tourist picture to prove it!
39. Gone rock climbing--I would like to do this!
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke most people who know me know that I am a karaoke JUNKIE. It's one of my favorite things in the world.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight I plan on doing it again in about a week :)
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris--going to make E do this with me, no matter HOW cold it is
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater and it was really really fun. except that it was a double feature of Transformers and that horror movie with John Cusack where he basically just is in a room by himself talking to himself for like two hours and I got into the fetal position and cried because I hate scary movies.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia--no but after reading War and Peace twice I really really want to.
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma double red cell donation. I felt like crap afterwards. I have since decided that I need all the blood I have.
65. Gone sky diving--I really want to, but not sure if I should.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square.--actually not that awesome.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone I broke my sister's bone by playing "airplane" with her and making her fly across the room. I also broke my nose playing catcher in softball without a mask.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a --My research article is undergoing review for publication, but nothing yet :)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car--I probably never will. It's a silly expense.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life I like to think I have somehow working on the trauma hall... I've also seen people die after an emergent thoracotomy, which was perhaps more dramatic.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous we get lectured by nobel laureates occasionally... does that count?
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit I fell off of a haywagon and got dragged underneath it... I got some money in case my face was permanently disfigured. as it's not THAT bad (my right eyelid does droop a bit), I still have some money from that.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee