Friday, November 28, 2008

on with the party

Thanksgiving break has been totally awesome. We spent an early thanksgiving at my mom's house the weekend before the real deal because my entire family is visiting my little sister Erin in Spain right now. Their loss, because it means I got TWO thanksgivings within one week--one at home in Austin and then one in Plano with E's family. Both were delicious.

Here's E trying on an awesome hat in Austin. Because if one graphic is good, more are better. and more awesome.


On Wednesday night we went up to Addison to Pete's piano bar to meet up with E's brother and friends. muuucho fun. And for the record, 3/4 of this picture was staged, and 1/4 was spontaneous. try to guess what's what. Hint: I'm not sure who that other chick is. The one who isn't me.


And the obligatory make everyone jealous of our love picture. yes we're disgusting. much like these goobers.


I'll have to admit that I'm not all that excited to go back to work tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I still want to be a surgeon and love surgery, but it feels more like this rotation is testing my ability to sit around and wait for things that may or may not happen when you've finished all your actual work at 9 am and then have to wait around for a possible meeting at 2:00. Just saying. Plus vacation feels too good.

No comments: