Tuesday, October 11, 2011

my life lately

A non-poisonous garden spider who set up in between our overgrown tomato plants. She eats tomato horn worms and we've named her Charlotte (yes, we're very original there)
 


A delicious vegan feast: spaghetti squash, avocado hearts, roasted tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, and nutritional yeast. Covered with fresh cracked pepper and Celtic sea salt. Spaghetti squash is one of my new favorite things to eat. Every time we make it I get excited about seeing the flesh go from a solid squash to little strings of spaghetti. I think it's cool. I am a dork.
 


Nori wraps I made for my lunch one day. I filled them with a black bean spread, leftover brown rice, matchstick carrots, spaghetti squash (obviously, because it's awesome), and julienned cucumbers. They were awesome. and actually pretty easy to make if you've got leftover brown rice and veggies on hand.
 


Two pictures from the rehearsal luncheon- the ringbearer passed out and so we took turns with him while he slept. It was very cute.
 

 


I'm on vacation this week. We haven't gone anywhere yet but I'm enjoying just being lazy at home. I took two naps yesterday and another today. it was awesome.

No comments: