Saturday, June 18, 2011

Morning at the Arboretum

This morning we went and got some extra-large icy beverages from Starbucks and went for a walk through the Arboretum. It was so pretty! And we discovered whole areas that we had not seen last go round.


The place was absolutely crawling with brides and engaged couples! I think we saw four or five engaged couples getting portraits made, a half a dozen women in wedding dresses, a quincenera, and a couple of weddings. In my book, an outdoor wedding in JUNE in DALLAS needs to either be finished before 10:30 AM or begin after 6:30. I was comfy in my cotton sundress and straw hat, but I felt pretty bad for those guys in tuxes and women in gowns in 85 degree and climbing weather. sheesh.


Lily pond. very pretty.


I took this picture for my sister. She loves sunflowers. These were no joke about 9-10 feet tall!

No comments: