Saturday, June 28, 2008

dorky confession

I had to go to the Dr the other day to get a bunch of prednisone (a hardcore anti-inflammatory drug) to stop the neuropathies and tendonitis that I sustained as a result of using my hand too much to study. I haven't been able to pick up a pen for a week. In fact, I used a wrist brace for three days before my test to prevent it from hurting any worse. so... yeah. dorkiest athletic injury ever. I wish I could call myself a mathlete because it sounds fun but really I'm a random-scientific-factslete. in other news, I split a pitcher of margaritas (aka misbehavior popsicles for adults) with my sister and my mom after helping my sister and her husband to move and unpack all day. If anyone is ever on the East side in Austin, I reccomend going to El Azteca and ordering chicken chalupas ( which my sister felt the need point out to me aren't that amazing as they are just flattened tacos). But really, they were amazing. And the restaurant has pictures of scantily clad Aztec boys and girls all over the walls. And you can get delicious pralines after dinner, although I think the Pralines available at Ojedas in Dallas are even better, but the food itself may not be as good. Ramble ramble ramble. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have you noticed that the artist responsible for those scantily clad aztec girls on the walls at El Azteca had a strange fascination with nipples? All of those paintings show at least one nipple each.